6.14.2011

{free printables} Happy Father's Day

I wanted to get these printables uploaded awhile ago, but with sick kids and visiting family it got put off.  However, with Father's day quickly approaching this weekend it's better late than never (seems to be my motto these days).  

The printable includes: Happy Father's Day Banner, square cupcake toppers/party tags, i heart daddy card, ties and bow tie tags.

Use the bowties and ties on gifts as the tags or attach elastic strings to allow all the children to dress as dad for the day.

I wish I was able to print these out and take a picture of them in action, but I'm running out of time so it is what it is (apparently my other motto). *sigh*


Also, if you're looking for gift ideas I've pulled together some quick DIY ideas from the web-- hope this helps a bit.
{photo via Bakerella}
{photo via Paper Crave}

{photo via The Indigo Bunting}
Happy Father's Day to all of those great DADS out there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Very nice looking banner & absolutely perfect for what I needed. You ROCK :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...