4.05.2011

{free printables} Feminine Party

Throwing a baby shower, GNO, bridal shower, book club party or anything else for the ladies? If so, these printables are perfect and will get the job done for any of those?
In collaboration with Jillian from Catch My Party I created these generic sophisticated party printables. When Jillian first asked me if I could create some generic party printables, I thought about using balloons or cake, but I just love how the paper fans turned out! So unique!

Banner-- "Let's Party"

Party Circles/Cupcake Toppers


Favor Tags


Flat Card Labels

Drink Flags

Folded Tent Cards/Food Labels

Water Bottle Labels
Cupcake Wrappers

You can download them at Catch My Party or here.
Stay tuned for a more masculine feeling party printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...