10.26.2010

Glitter Skulls

I hate glitter. Let me rephrase that-- I HATE GLITTER! So usually you would not find me anywhere near it in the craft store let alone in my own home. However, Martha Stewart inspired me and helped me get past my absolute hatred for this versatile craft supply.

Michaels again supplied all needs for this craft project. My mother-in-law helped me with these while she was in town and if it wasn't for her gentle prodding I'm not sure I would have actually gotten them done. All we did was paint Mod Podge glue onto the skulls and cover in two shades of green glitter.

They're no Martha Stewart quality, but I'm glad I branched out and did it. Who knows, maybe this has turned a new page in my book towards glitter. Maybe. Just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...